The 23rd Season - Sponsorship Opportunities
Your contributions over the years are much appreciated and are in large
measure responsible for The Orchestra of Northern New York's survival for
more than twenty years.
In the recent seasons, many listeners have asked if there are other
creative ways to support The Orchestra. One new way lets you sponsor a
specific musician or chair. This donation allows us to direct the funds to
help pay the musicians at each concert.
Consider these great opportunities:
- Sole Sponsor of a concert - $10,000
- Part Sponsor of a concert - $5,000
- Sponsor the Conductor for the full season - $5,000
- Sponsor a World-Class Soloist to perform on our stage - $4,000
- Sponsor the Concertmaster for the season - $2,000
- Sponsor a Section Principal for the season - $1,000
- Sponsor a Student Apprentice for the season - $500
- Be an educational sponsor (funding for Competition and
Practice-A-Thon) - $250 +
- Support the Music Library (purchase and rental of concert music) -
Benefits of Donating:
- All contributions are tax deductible
- Acknowledgement in every Concert Program on the Friends of the
Orchestra page, in addition to recognition on The Orchestra's
- Complimentary Concert Tickets and CDs.
- VIP invitations to exclusive orchestra events ($1,000 +)
- Satisfaction of knowing exactly how your contribution is being
- The sincere gratitude of the Board, staff, musicians, and audiences of
The Orchestra of Northern New York for ensuring that the music continues.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
the ONNY office at 315-267-3251 for more information.
Orchestra of Northern New York
P.O. Box 488 · Potsdam, NY 13676
Phone: 315-267-3251 · Email: email@example.com