ONNY Raffle 2012
Already we are in the second half of The Orchestra of Northern New York's 2011-2012 season which means it's time for the ONNY Raffle!
Last year Orchestra Volunteer Joan Collins ran a very successful raffle that raised over $1500 for The Orchestra of Northern New York. This year, Nancy Peschko has organized another group of exciting prizes to be won. (We wish Board members and their families could participate!) This season's raffle period begins at the Baroque Concert on February 12th, and the final drawing, except "Maestro for a Night," will occur after intermission at the POPS concert on July 3. "Maestro" tickets must be purchased before intermission at the April 14th "Serenade" concert, because the winner will conduct The Orchestra for one musical selection at the July 3rd POPS concert.
Area businesses have donated these wonderful prizes:
• Garden Delight - Gift certificate for $50 to Willow Tree and 1 hour
• Auto Spa - two free oil changes - from Potsdam Tire and Auto and North Country Oil Change and one free wash and wax from Scott's Auto Center ($95 package)
• Dinner and a Movie for Two - Gift certificate to Maxfield's ($50) and two movie tickets to J.S. Cinema Inc. ($66 package)
• CPS Season Tickets for Two ($250 package)
• Orchestra of Northern New York Season Tickets for Two ($172 package)
• Maestro for a Night - opportunity to conduct The Orchestra at the 2012 Pops Concert, "ONNY & The Big Band" (Priceless)
Directions for purchasing the tickets and entering the raffle, along with contest rules, are HERE. You can get more tickets online (click here to download a PDF) or by calling 315-267-3251. We hope you will encourage your friends to buy tickets, too!
Funds from the raffle will ensure that the North Country will continue to enjoy high quality music by professional musicians. Our outreach to young people includes reduced cost tickets for high school and college students, free tickets to those under age 12 and the James and Katherine Andrews Young Artist Instrumental Competition. This competition is held in January, and the winner is featured every year with The Orchestra at the March Family concert. We thank you for your support and enthusiasm for The Orchestra of Northern New York and for your help in making it all happen.
Special Events Committee
Orchestra of Northern New York
P.O. Box 488 · Potsdam, NY 13676
Phone: 315-267-3251 · Email: email@example.com